I am attorney M. Darin Vance and I have practiced law since 1997. I founded my firm in 1999 and have focused my efforts on providing effective criminal defense since I started practicing law.
Criminal courts in DeSoto County and throughout northern Mississippi are brimming with cases. Effectively navigating the system requires careful attention to details and a thorough understanding of the nuances that help produce effective resolutions. This results from regularly appearing in hearings and trials. A lot of attorneys claim to be trial lawyers, but many of them have never argued a case before a jury.
I have successfully represented clients against a wide range of criminal charges in municipal, state and federal courts in Mississippi. I do not bounce between several practice areas. I am solely dedicated to representing individuals charged with criminal offenses. I emphasize personal attention, clear communication with my clients throughout their case and a mindful approach to developing effective solutions at reasonable rates.
I understand the stress that results from facing any criminal matter. Your job, your family life and your long-term future may all be at risk. I will aggressively protect your rights and work to minimize the impact that a criminal charge has on your life, whether you face a charge for drunk driving, domestic assault or any other crime.
I also help individuals who wish to remove a criminal conviction from their permanent record through expungement.
If you would like to learn more about my work experience and education, click on the link below.
I welcome the opportunity to review the facts of your case and recommend an effective course of action. Call online contact form to schedule a free consultation in my Hernando office.or use my
- Mississipi Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, Founding Member
- Desoto County Bar Association
- Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1997
- Mississippi State University
- B.S. - 1992
- Honors: M.S., 1994
- Mississippi, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit